Saturday, November 14, 2009

For Anna and Josie

We spent quite some time this afternoon watching Anna and Josie videos, as Caroline calls them. We even went way back and watched one of Anna dancing, doing "real ballet," with her yellow wings. Miss Caroline wanted to show her cousins her "real ballet," so we went directly to my room, where there was already kids music playing, and took a video of her dancing, to share. Here's the video, which includes a lot of twirling, and even an arabesque and a pirouette, straight out the the ballet ABC book we keep getting at the library (I think this is the third time now). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jo Miller said...

Wow, Caroline that is very energetic dancing. You are making me tired! I like your pink dancing outfit. Did you get dizzy going in circles so much. Thanks for posting. I was wondering what the Fikes have been doing.
love you,
Grandma Jo