Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Real Haircut

Caroline and I have been discussing her hair lately and she had decided she wanted her hair short "like Marilyn's." So yesterday my friend Sara cut her hair. It's so cute, although truthfully I was nervous as I watched five inches of curls drop on the floor. She looks like such a big girl now!
The other two pictures are from the gather and grill at church on Sunday. Needless to say, there was a face painter and a balloon artist. They were quite excited! That's a pink and purple kitten and a crazy balloon hat, if you couldn't tell:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

katie said...

Wow, she does look so big! Are there any curls left?
You're pretty cute, Caroline! I might not show Anna or Josie this picture because they might want me to cut their hair too:)