Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jackson's view of the world

Jack has recently asked to try my camera, and for the first time, I've let him. I have a new camera that's simple to use, and he definitely understands the concept. He looks to see what he's taking a picture of (it's digital, so it's right there), and then snaps his shot. Needless to say, his idea of a great picture is different than yours or mine. He takes pictures closer than I do, probably more the way he sees the world. Here are Jack's first pictures. Enjoy!
His bike (this is the one he asked me to post on the blog)
A balloon on the ceiling, left over from his birthday
Sam, our dog. His other bike.

Caroline's smile. I've never seen her laugh as hard as at "Jack's silly pictures. His favorite hot wheels cars.

My hair. This may be his first picture (Jack: I took one of your hair mom! Now I'll get one of your ear.).

A self-portrait.

2 comments:

Surviving 4 said...

I'm tracking you down - finally! So great to see pictures of you and your family. Can't wait to read more and to catch up on all that I've missed over the last (gasp) ten years. (Your children are adorable, by the way - and I think that Jack might have a future in photography!)

Katrina said...

Hello Holly! Your mom left me a link to your blog and I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up with you and your beautiful family. Caroline reminds me so much of your toddler pictures. It's wonderful to see you doing so well. I think of you and your family often. Give our love to Trace and those cute kids. :)